Give your website the treatment it needs to start turning leads into paying customers in fewer clicks.
A website audit session tells you straight why a certain page of your site isn't converting and how to fix it.
Is this you?
- Your social media followers visit your lead generation page, but only a few subscribe to your newsletter.
- You're not sure what's missing on your sales page so visitors start paying for your services/products.
- You're overwhelmed by how to make your about page more efficient and clear for your prospects.
- You're DIYing a new website or landing page and want an unbiased, professional opinion before you launch it.
How it works:
- An audit session reviews one page of your website and assesses the page's structure, messaging, and visuals.
- The web page review is recorded in a video, so you can go back to it any time as you work through my recommendations.
- After completing your purchase, you'll receive my welcome email with a comprehensive questionnaire and deadlines.
- You'll receive the website audit page link with recommendations and actionable strategies to implement on your site 7 business days after answering the onboarding questionnaire.
Your website audit session includes:
- The review of one web page recorded on video.
- Recommendations and actionable strategies to implement on your website and in your business.
- What happens after the audit?
- You have the choice of going through my recommendations yourself or booking a 1:1 consultation call with me for more in-depth guidance.
- What if I'm not ready to take action or don't know how to make the changes you suggested?
- I don't ever want you to feel that you're alone in this journey. I offer website care plans for ongoing and one-time support after this initial session. I'll be happy to work with you on your website.
- What if I still don't make any sales or get new subscribers to my newsletter?
- First off, I'll be very surprised if you don't see any improvement in your metrics. But if you're getting no response, it might not be because of a specific page. Instead, your ideal customer might not be finding your site in the first place. So it's important that you audit your marketing tactics to see how you're driving people to your target pages and if there's anything else that needs to be tweaked.
While I do not issue refunds, I will work with you to see if any necessary additional recommendations need to be made. I want you to succeed just as much as you do.